When you schedule your first email campaign, Sendloop automatically marks it as pending approval. Campaigns in this status require manual approval from the anti-spam team before any messages are sent. This is a one-time process and is designed to ensure that you're compliant with Sendloop's anti-spam policy, as well as anti-spam laws.
During the review process, the Sendloop team checks the following items:
- The content of your email;
- Your email lists;
- Your account profile.
If there are no issues with any of these items, the team will:
- Remove the emails' pending approval status so that they will be sent as scheduled;
- Notify you via email that your campaign has been approved.
If there are issues with your campaign, the team will:
- Change the emails' status from pending approval to draft;
- Notify you via email that your campaign has not been approved and in need of attention.
Once you've made the requested changes, you can schedule your campaign again. This will also notify the Sendloop team that your campaign is ready for review.
After your account and your first campaign have been approved, you will be able to schedule future campaigns without undergoing the review process.
Sendloop reserves the right to review a previously-approved account if deliveries or list sources do not comply with the anti-spam policy.
Updated 3 years ago